ARCHITECTURE AND URBAN SERVICES
The role of the architect within a project team is now more crucial than ever, as the demand for high quality buildings on a low budget is growing rapidly.
We understand every project and location is different, although Greenfields has its own team of architects, we also subcontract a number of tried and tested private architectural studios to ensure the right fit with your project. Our portfolio of internal and external designers ensures experience in all specific specific areas.
Our team of architects specialize in multi-residential projects, but is also experienced in other fields, such as educational, office, logistics, and health. We pride ourselves on being inventive and innovative, but after many years of experience, we have also learned that selecting subcontractors with a successful track record in one field is more cost effective than relying on the same partner for various tasks.
Our Urban Team specializes in:
- Preparing analyses of an area’s development capacity
- Preparing complete planning permit applications
- Participating in urban planning works, especially including the local zoning study and local zoning plans
- Participating in administrative procedures
- Participating in dialog with authorities regarding sustainable development
- Preparing complex environmental decisions and environmental reports
- Carrying out the legal and technical analysis of existing projects
- Participating in tender procedures
- Assisting with building designs
- Preparing a full range of design documentation
- Assisting with obtaining building permits and planning permits
- Helping to optimize existing designs