66 291 m2
63 454 m2
- We commissioned a comprehensive land development concept
- We obtained an environmental approval
- We carried out a number of arrangements, including road and educational arrangements
- We obtained a special housing resolution
- We conducted an information campaign among the residents
- We acquired, verified and recommended the buyer
- We valued the land and acted as an agent in its sale
Our experts from the Urban Planning and Land Properties departments coordinated the entire investment preparation process, obtaining all the necessary permits and approvals, including an environmental approval, as well as road and educational arrangements. The construction of apartments in the Kostrogaj estate will be possible thanks to obtaining a resolution on facilitating the preparation and implementation of housing investments and accompanying investments.
Due to the additional functions that will be implemented by the investor, the project is a complex one. With the current and new residents in mind, the investor intends to build a nursery to be located next to a public square at the intersection of ul. Bielska and the planned southern street. With a usable area of approx. 700 m2, the facility will accommodate 89 children in three sections. The investment also involves new road infrastructure, as the residents of Płock will gain a street connecting Bielska and Przemysłowa, with exits from the existing public roads.